Call (602) 428-9565 for a Free Consultation!
Attorney Vyvian Reque has dedicated her life to public service. She has spent hundreds of hours serving the community by mentoring youth, as well as providing services to veterans and the elderly. She has worked extensively as a domestic violence advocate. Vyvian has spent a large part of her life in South and North America. Her travels have provided her with a unique understanding and respect for a variety of cultures. Vyvian has experience as a prosecutor, public and private criminal defense attorney, bankruptcy family lawyer, and personal injury attorney, having served hundreds of clients throughout the State of Arizona.
Commitment to Our Clients
Vyvian is a meticulous attorney. Her extensive knowledge of the law and perspective on police procedures is unparalleled. She has over a decade of experience in law enforcement, and the last several years she was on the force, she worked in the Professional Standards Bureau Internal Affairs.
This experience, knowledge, and perspective on police procedures, along with her commitment to justice, are a great asset to her clients. She has actively worked to give a voice to those who might not otherwise be heard, demonstrating her commitment to representing the culturally diverse, underserved, and the wrongfully accused people of Arizona.
Bar and Associations
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys (AAPDA)
- The American Association For Justice
- The American Bar Association
- American Criminal Justice Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Arizona Attorneys For Criminal Justice (AACJ)
- J. Ruben Clark Law Society, member
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The National College for DUI Defense (NCDD)
- PORAC Legal Defense Fund Attorney
- State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
- Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law, LLM – earned the highest pro bono distinction (2014)
- Arizona Summit Law School, J.D. (2012)
- Northern Arizona University, B.S. (2005)
Other Related Experience
- Gila County Deputy County Attorney, Payson, AZ
- La Paz County Public Defender, Parker, AZ
- Phoenix Police Department, Phoenix, AZ
- Round Rock Police Department, Round Rock, TX
- Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office, Phoenix, AZ
- Our Home, Inc., Mesa, AZ
Payment Plans Available
Available Saturday by Appointment
Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
Free Initial Consultations